Featured on Facebook

My Husband bought me a Natural Emerald ring with diamonds and matching necklace from Jared in Novi MI, spent a lot of them.Took it in to be check at Jared and was told everything was okay with them.

Went to have them appraised for homeowners insurance and found the there was a hair-line fracture going though the top of the stone and a chip under one of the prongs in the ring and a chip in the stone in the necklace. When I took them in to Jared , I was given nothing but problems and had to fight with them to send them to get the stone replaced. The Mangers said that he could just cut the stones down and put them back in instead of sending them in, I told him no.

It has been months now and I still don't have either pieces of jeweler back..I have called the district manager as well, no response back.I'll being contacting an attorney now

Review about: Jared Natural Emerald Ring.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $5900
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Jared?

Comments

I was told I would get a full refund then was told that they wont give me one that they will only repair them....Well its been over two months now and we are still waiting for both to be repaired, we keep getting the run around about where they are, who has them, if they have been repaired. No one seems to know anything.