Featured

My Husband bought me a Natural Emerald ring with diamonds and matching necklace from Jared in Novi MI, spent a lot of them.Took it in to be check at Jared and was told everything was okay with them.

Went to have them appraised for homeowners insurance and found the there was a hair-line fracture going though the top of the stone and a chip under one of the prongs in the ring and a chip in the stone in the necklace. When I took them in to Jared , I was given nothing but problems and had to fight with them to send them to get the stone replaced. The Mangers said that he could just cut the stones down and put them back in instead of sending them in, I told him no.

It has been months now and I still don't have either pieces of jeweler back..I have called the district manager as well, no response back.I'll being contacting an attorney now

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $5900. This person is overall dissatisfied with Jared and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Jared.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Jared to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Jared?

Comments

I was told I would get a full refund then was told that they wont give me one that they will only repair them....Well its been over two months now and we are still waiting for both to be repaired, we keep getting the run around about where they are, who has them, if they have been repaired. No one seems to know anything.