I bought my husband a Raymond Weil watch for a 35 year anniversary gift at Jerods.Six months of ownership it stopped running and took it back, three months later it was returned.

It did not work right so the sent it back for service. Again, months later it was returned. A few months later it stopped again and they said it would cost $200 to repair again. So it is still not working and they sent it to Raymond Weil and they want $800 to repair.

Do Not buy a Raymond Weil Watch or take it to Jerod for service.They are horrible.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of raymond weil watch from Jared. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2000 and wants Jared to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was product support, sent my item to someone else, customer service and return polciy and useless staff. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jared for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Jared?

Comments

Although the cost of repair has been reduced, we are still waiting for the watch to be returned. Not sure why it takes a month to repair a watch.

Vallejo, California, United States #1077530

Watches are obsolete. Never buy any watch.