2.0

My husband purchased my engagement ring from Jared in Knoxville, Tn.along with my diamond wedding band.

I also purchased his band from the same store. The first issue I had was when I realized my diamond had cracked. I took it in and they told me I would have to pay $1000 to replace the stone even though it was under the diamond guarantee and warranty. Because they did not have a equivalent diamond and it would be a upgrade so we were furious but had to pay the extra $1000 to have the diamond replaced.

The next issue I had was I went to the store for the routine 6 month inspection and wondrously they have lost my warranty and do not want to honor it. I have been having the ring inspected for 6 years since it was purchased in Feb. 2010 It has been rhodium dipped, prong adjustments, tightening, etc and always the warranty was in place. Today I go in and after 6 years they have decided I no longer have a warranty.

They are *** artists and do not honor their warranties.

Please shop else where if you want any peace of mind and do business with a reputable company who honors their warranties.Jared is not reputable or honorable.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service i received. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of jared warranty. Jared needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned jared warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Jared.

Had an Experience with Jared?

Comments

Hi,

I am writing a story about Jared Jewelers. Can you please contact me at usconsumertips@gmail.com?

Also, Wendy was the employee I dealt with and she was very rude. She told me that "I just got lucky in my previous inspections of the ring".