1.3

What I thought was going to be an easy repair turned out to more of a nightmare than anything.I took my princess cut studs to Jared to have the hooks switched back to screw backs.

My first visit they took my earrings and money, said they would be ready in 3 hours. I came back and found customer repair had put on the screw backs however they had bent one post and the other screw portion turned around the post like no body's business. So I asked the lady who does this or why when you found the screw would not fit properly, say something. I figured they didn't think I would check to see if the work had been done as it should have.

Unbelievable.looking to write to the headquarters.

This reviewer shared experience about "repair was not correct, had to bring back twice." and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $110. This person is overall dissatisfied with Jared. The most disappointing about jared earrings repair at Jared was having to return twice because the repair was not done properly Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Jared.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Jewelry and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Jared to other companies on our site.

Comments