Jared - Review about Wedding Ring from Kyle, Texas
Absolutely horrible!!My wedding ring has spent more time in their "repair shop" than it has on my finger!
Now I'm being told that they no longer manufacture my ring, so I can exchange it - as if it's a t-shirt.Don't buy into their advertising aka LIES, bc it's not "one special piece for a lifetime" - even with a lifetime warranty!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Wedding Ring
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "I never write bad reviews, but this cannot be ignored. My setting/mounting head has had numerous issues since we took it home from Jared's in Palm Beach Gardens on..."
- "OK, so I'm fully aware that this stuff is costume jewelry and shouldn't be expected to last forever. That being said, my $90(!) bracelet started tarnishing after a month. Lost..."
- "Me and the girlfriend each brought a bracelet for a family member for Christmas, both arrived separately with scuffs and scratches and in general terrible condition! silver was not real..."
- "This is what happened to me...."
- "For first time homeowners...we were so excited to get into our first home with a 2 year old and pets it was a dream come true...we purchased our home december..."
- "Here's my couch that started peeling from rooms to go. Word to the wise: don't buy the leather. I don't trust it. ..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."