Kyle, Texas
Featured on Google+ Not resolved

Absolutely horrible!!My wedding ring has spent more time in their "repair shop" than it has on my finger!

Related: Jared Galleria of Jewelry- Totally Ignored and Unsatisfied With My Purchase

Now I'm being told that they no longer manufacture my ring, so I can exchange it - as if it's a t-shirt.Don't buy into their advertising aka LIES, bc it's not "one special piece for a lifetime" - even with a lifetime warranty!!

Review about: Wedding Ring.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Jared Warranty
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jared?

Comments

Kara
Kyle, Texas, United States #1215093

So I've contacted the Federal Trade Commission, Texas Attorney General, and the Better Business Bureau - and am STILL left without resolution!?Doesn't any law enforcement agency care?

Why even provide a place to submit complaints..? The only responses I've received are copies of my complaints w reference #'s and "tips to avoid fraud"!

NOW, the same small band that holds the diamonds with the recurring issues is completely broken - and I haven't even worn it since these ongoing/unresolved issues!!!PLEASE, someone help me w a pro bono attorney or point me in a direction that will give me results/resolution to this problem!

Still no resolution!!

Check those stones makes sure they still scratch glass.