Jared - Review about Wedding Ring from Kyle, Texas

61 of 226 Jared reviews

Absolutely horrible!!My wedding ring has spent more time in their "repair shop" than it has on my finger!

Now I'm being told that they no longer manufacture my ring, so I can exchange it - as if it's a t-shirt.Don't buy into their advertising aka LIES, bc it's not "one special piece for a lifetime" - even with a lifetime warranty!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Wedding Ring
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #788195 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Jared? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
61 of 226 Jared reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Kara

Sep 19 #1215093 Kyle, Texas, United States

So I've contacted the Federal Trade Commission, Texas Attorney General, and the Better Business Bureau - and am STILL left without resolution!? Doesn't any law enforcement agency care? Why even provide a place to submit complaints..? The only responses I've received are copies of my complaints w reference #'s and "tips to avoid fraud"! NOW, the same small band that holds the diamonds with the recurring issues is completely broken - and I haven't even worn it since these ongoing/unresolved issues!!! PLEASE, someone help me w a pro bono attorney or point me in a direction that will give me results/resolution to this problem!

0 0 Reply

Mar 15 #1127865

Still no resolution!!

0 0 Reply

Feb 16 #1113077

Check those stones makes sure they still scratch glass.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Jared. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Jared.
Filing a new complaint about
×