Jared's ruined my most cherished piece of jewelry.We bought a wrap and had then solder it.
Biggest mistake. Would rather take the loss on the extended protection plan we paid for and pay a local jeweler to solder them together. Of course, it's a little too late now.
Everyone who has seen my ring has instantly noticed and its embarrassing to show people now.Don't go to Jared's.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I saw an advertisment on facebook for Ashley JeweIs and I ordered a "H" Monogram bracelet for my daughter..."
- "Disgraceful , Ordered it the 20th, The images explain the whole date issue , its currently the 29th , the Christmas stated Christmas delivery , which I get but its..."
- "FAKE *** LOUIS VUITTON. What a joke. I'll be hounding them for a full refund. Do not ever rent from them. Pathetic. They could have sent at least a replica..."
- "In august of 2015 installed replacement airbags new shocks and the air compressor on my 01 towncar. Thw warranty was very limited and our system was collapsed but was sure..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "Walmart had a huge scam going this Black Friday. There website was either messed up or just outright dirty. I tried to order the thing where it said, "Choose 2..."
- "Went to Norwood location in Austin, TX. asked for partial highlights and specific sample color, well price or my hair came out correct. Half of my highlights looked like..."
- "I ordered the Tobi Kids Train Bed - Red from Target on December 4th, 2016. This was to be a Christmas surprised for my child. Apparently my package got lost..."