I got married four years ago and subsequently divorced. When I was ready to sell off the wedding ring I got from Jared I sent it in to a gold buying company for valuation. I just got their estimate: "$0. This ring does not have any precious metal content."

I have told my little sister who I suspect is about to elope with her boyfriend not to buy a wedding ring from Jared and I would say the same to anyone who is interested.

Really? I have to write at least 100 words? Come on! Ok, only 15 to go. I can do this.

P.S. I am going to go and throw this worthless ring in the bay.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Jared. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Jared.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Jared to other companies on our site.

Comments

Most of those cash for gold places especially if you ship it to them are notorious for ripping people.once they get the envelope, you have no recourse.

In the future do it in person plus I've bought lots of gold from people who went to pawn shops and were told it was no good.that's why many of the gold buying outfits and mail order coin operations are based in Florida, hard to prosecute.

Vallejo, California, United States #1077533

Who would you trust? A jeweler, are a "cash for crack head's stolen gold and pawn shop"?