1.7
Style and Design

About two weeks ago my wife went into Memphis area Jared to have her ring cleaned.Out of nowhere the Manager ( Mr Brown), told the gentlemen who was assisting my wife they refuse to clean her ring and proceed to insult my wife because the ring was not purchased at Jared although we recently paid Jared nearly $2k dollars to service the ring.

The manager was very disrespectful to my wife and I'm demanding an apology from him. I called the manager to discuss the nice dent and he was rude to me over the phone and even proceed to make idol threats, which I have no problem to take him up on. We've Spoken to other customers in the store at the same time and mentioned how arrogant the manager is/have been in the past. I'm not what customer Service is provide to yout managers but this guy might need a refresher course.

I've spent nearly $7K over the last three years but this clown of a manager I will never ever visit another Jared Store.

One pissed off customer, A.Brown

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Sales staff.

I didn't like: Being quoted extremly high prices for unnecessary work, Product support.

Comments