Went to return an item I bought for $42 cash the day before.i was told they didn't have cash in the register.i will never do business there again.another company that will lose customers and wonder what went wrong when they start closing stores.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of a product or service. Jared needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Jared.

Comments

You guys realize this happens at literally every store in America, right?Not just Jared?

At the store I used to work at any cash returns over $400 had to be mailed through our home office because we just didn't make enough cash in a day! You can't take cash from multiple registers either, it has to be from ONE.

Plus, a drawer can't be short, each drawer has to be at a certain amount.Y'all are just ignorant.

Tucson, Arizona, United States #1250722

The morons did the same thing to me!!Went to return the item 72 hours later.

Said they had only 20.00 cash and would have to be mailed to us.

I can promise you this!!If I do not see our refund in 7 to 14 days, I am well prepared to file a civil suit against them that will cost them more then the 245.00 they owe us!