1.2
Style and Design

My husband and I picked oit an anniversary band from Jarad.It was beautiful in the case and when I put it on my finger, I fell in love.

The middle stone was an emerald cut diamond with two side emerald stones and round accent stones covering the entire ring... total weight, 1.5 ct. Set in rose and white gold. It had to be sized.

I was astonished at the clarity of the stone. The night we brought the ring home (two weeks to be sized), I noticed a very visable line (crack)going through the center of the main diamond. I showed my husband and he noticed it as well. We promptly went back the very next day and Jared insisted that it was an inclusion and had been there all along and offered me a free apraisal, surprise the ring was apprassed at $4500 (what the retail price was and what we paid for the ring.

I was not convinced, so I took it to a reputable diamond retailer, and they confirmed that the diamond was infact cracked in two, and showed me with their microscope and plain as the nose on my face,a crack straight tbrough the middle of the main stone, rendering the ring worth only $317. Jared woild not do ANYTHING and blamed me, said I must have hit it off of something,causing the damage. Horrible experience, terrible customer service. They treat you like royalty, until they have your money, and then they say "sorry, you a stuck with a worthless broken ring and we are keeping your money" They offered to replace the diamond with one of our choice, but we had to buy the new diamond.

STAY AWAY!!!

SCAM ARTISTS, THAT RUIN WHAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE A BEAUTIFUL REMINDER OF ONE'S LOVE FOR ANOTHER, DISPICABLE.I HOPE THEIR IS ENOUGH COMPLAINTS TO FILE A CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT AGAINST THIS TERRIBLE COMPANY!

Review about: Jared Ring Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

#1420121

I think this a scam review.First, Jared replaces cracked diamonds for life as long as you bring your ring for check ups every six months.

They replace it with the same quality stone as you had so I am not sure why you are writing you had to pay for a new stone. YOu must hide some important information.

Second, there is no way a ring that was appraised for $4500 would loose more than $4100 in value because of one cracked stone.I mean the gold part, other two side diamonds still have the value more than $317.

#1419660

this is odd as jared has a 90 day exchange policy a 60 day return policy and a lifetime diamond guarentee policy. Take it back and tell them you need the diamond replaced UNDER POLICY