Style and Design

My husband purchased a heart diamond in 1993 from Kay’s and we have been getting it reset occasionally.Oct.

2014 he had it reset at Jared, associate of Kay’s, and on Oct. 28, 2015 I looked down at my hand and the heart diamond was gone. Took the empty setting to Jared in Brandon FL and the Manager Juan tried to find every reason for it to be my fault. When I finally went buck wild, he got the paperwork to have it sent out and told me to send him all the original paperwork to verify the cost and the diamond quality.

I sent him a copy of the original holder that the diamond hear sat in when purchased, the original receipt of purchase, and he had the receipt from the resetting 1 yr ago. Now someone else from Jared has called me to ask if I had insurance so I don’t have to pay for anything extra. REALLY?! I’m not paying anything for them to fix what they have obviously completely done a horrible job doing.

They lost my original heart which means more to me than all the diamonds in their store and they think they are going to get a penny from me?

This is only a touch of the many issues I’ve had with Kay’s and Jared.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. scrtkpr stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and repair. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of jared repair and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5000. Jared needs to "another heart diamond the same quality as the one i had and secured tightly in the setting with no calls telling me i will need to pay for anything" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned jared repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Jared.

Had an Experience with Jared?

Comments