My husband purchased a heart diamond in 1993 from Kay’s and we have been getting it reset occasionally.Oct.
2014 he had it reset at Jared, associate of Kay’s, and on Oct. 28, 2015 I looked down at my hand and the heart diamond was gone. Took the empty setting to Jared in Brandon FL and the Manager Juan tried to find every reason for it to be my fault. When I finally went buck wild, he got the paperwork to have it sent out and told me to send him all the original paperwork to verify the cost and the diamond quality.
I sent him a copy of the original holder that the diamond hear sat in when purchased, the original receipt of purchase, and he had the receipt from the resetting 1 yr ago. Now someone else from Jared has called me to ask if I had insurance so I don’t have to pay for anything extra. REALLY?! I’m not paying anything for them to fix what they have obviously completely done a horrible job doing.
They lost my original heart which means more to me than all the diamonds in their store and they think they are going to get a penny from me?
This is only a touch of the many issues I’ve had with Kay’s and Jared.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- I do not like anything about jared or kays
- Customer service
- Damaged product
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- another heart diamond the same quality as the one I had and secured tightly in the setting with no calls telling me I will need to pay for anything.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Jared Jewelry Repair Services
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have been looking for this fossil watch machine chronograph two tone and have found it in Jomashop. I was reluctant in ordering it at first due to the negative..."
- "DONT DO IT !!! I bought two lockets for neices on dec 15th for Christmas. Less than two weeks in, the one that was WORN, instead of the one..."
- "Wow, I am embarrassed beyond belief that I fell for an exceptionally produced website offering Replica Rolex products. Yes I know, if you can't afford a real Rolex, then..."
- "I was contacted by phone from an independent Century Link Representative wanting to know who my current carrier was and what I was paying for my plan. I told him..."
- "I write to introduce our financial services to you. I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known as private lender specialized in the Lease and..."
- "Everything was fine until I barely drove it to the RV storage with no fluid in transmission. Transmission pan was leaking. Lucky it was repaired by my friend. Decided to..."
- "Zoom Tan offers probably the worst spray tan I've ever had. I looked like a blotchy carrot. The image is not me, but it's funny and shows just how I..."
- "My name is Danielle Pannoni and my 8 month old puppy Lulu was being boarded by Camp Bow Wow Tampa when she was bit by a German Shepherd. The manager..."
- "This company broke multiple items, bent wrought iron, antique furniture ruined. Over $9000 in damages and I get $200 wow. When the people unloaded the furniture in our new..."