4.5

where do I start...My engagement ring fell into the garbage disposal by my son unbeknownst to him and then my husband turned the disposal on and quickly realized the sound and immediately turned it off. The emotions were quite high when he realized what had happened.

The setting was mangled and really messed up with the prongs separated and bent to pieces the diamond was in tact. We bought the extended warranty plant (ESP) when we bought the ring. We were not sure what was covered and what was not. We went to the Jared's in Dulles, VA where we live.

Long story short they said they couldn't fix it so I decided to go the Jared's in Tysons. Great decision and so glad I did. I spoke to Ty. What a great genuine guy!!

He is very nice, humble, knowledgeable, professional and funny guy. Just an all around nice person who was very caring and passionate about our situation. He said he could help me. The next day me and my husband came back with all our original paperwork with the ESP receipt and the ring with the prongs and diamond.

They have this 1M machine that did the unthinkable it put my ring back together at no cost to us. Ty thank you.

I am truly appreciative of you and Jared for putting my ring back together. Dina and Gordon Lane.

Review about: Jared Ring Repair.

Reason of review: Reliable warranty.

I liked: Working with ty - honered the esp, Friendly repair liasion.

Comments