Update by user Apr 03, 2013

After speaking with manager at Wilmington store, it appears the stores don't communicate well.She agreed to make things right and provide a credit toward a new ring.

I suppose it all depends on who you talk to and the manager at the Wilmington Jared Galleria wanted to do the right thing!

Yay!all resolved

Original review posted by user Mar 30, 2013

I bought this ring for my fiance.Immediately upon wearing the $1000 ring, diamonds started to fall out.

It was repaired 3 times for the same problem. The third time the diamonds fell out, the jewelry repair person said it was unfixable. The manager asked corporate offices to replace the ring and they said they would if it was not able to be fixed. Suddenly the repair man changed his mind and said he could fix it.

He ended up distorting the ring badly to try to prevent more diamonds from coming out. The center piece is no longer round. The sides are all thick and ugly in their attempt to protect the diamonds. Now the ring looks strange and she hates it.

I went to the manager of the White Marsh, MD store because that is where I bought it and after speaking with corporate offices, they said the other manager of Wilmington, DE never called corporate and they never promised a new ring or a store credit. Why buy the extended warranty if when they repair your constantly breaking down ring, they distort it until its not your ring anymore. After talking to three customer service people in the corporate offices, I feel like I have hit a dead end and now I have a $1000 ring that's messed up. Don't buy from this chain.

They don't care about the consumer after the sale.

Review about: Jared Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Jared?

Comments