Jared Customer Service
- (800) 527-8229
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Jared is a chain of jewelry stores. The company is a division, a store brand, of Sterling Jewelers Inc., which is headquartered in Akron, Ohio. The first Jared store opened its doors in 1993, while Sterling Jewelers, Inc. was found in 1910. The company offers a wide selection of products. Those include engagement and wedding jewelry, watches, personalized jewelry, etc. It sells diamonds and other gemstones that include Alexandrite, Amethyst, Aquamarine, Citrine, Cultured Pearls, Emerald, Garnet, Onyx, Opal, Ruby, Sapphire, Tanzanite, Topaz, Tourmaline, etc. Jared has gold, silver and other jewelry for men, women, as well as babies and children, such as Rings, Necklaces & Pendants, Earrings, Bracelets, Anklets, Charms & Slides, Chains, etc.
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Jared to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Baltimore, Maryland, United States
- Houston, Texas, United States
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Tampa, Florida, United States
- Bellevue, Washington, United States
- Lexington, Kentucky, United States
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Aurora, Colorado, United States
- Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States